Monday, December 24, 2007

The Book of Fate

I had actually forgotten about this one, but I found it when I was cleaning out under the bed. That's where a lot of my books end up. I was having a mommy's night out in Nov. and the book stores close early in the winter, the library closed early so I ended up buying a book from the grocery store, which has such a great selection of the kind of books that I read.
This was one of those political thrillers, sort of like Tom Clancy but without the extra hundred pages of weapon and tech. specifications. It was also another one of those blame the Masons for everything types,. though that was just a cover for the real bad guys, who were normal bad spy guys.
So it was a book, pretty suspenseful but nothing extra ordinary either. I think I've read some other ones by this author, but I'm not sure. In fact, when I bought this one it took me probably fifty pages to remember that I had already read this one, and relatively recently too. So not one of the most memorable things I've ever read.

No comments: