Monday, March 24, 2008

Different Things- N.B.

So, if anyone is still reading this other than Jenny, I have decided to post other things as well as the books. I'll mark the title differently so you can tell the difference. But I have no scanner, digital camera or inclination to surf the web much, so no extra cool stuff, just me and my thoughts. But I can almost surely guarantee that they will be different from what you normally get.
So is Doing Dance Dance Revolution for exercise really useful? I get bored doing other stuff. And yes, I live in Moab, world capital of outdoor recreation, but have you ever tried to recreate with five kids in tow? when you are out of shape to begin with? Give me a couple of years.
Happy Easter, belated. And Happy Spring to come. My daffodils are blooming and my kids are starting to play outside. Yippeeeee!!!
So no other thoughts, just a little announcement.

No comments: