Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tag- NB

Ok, I'll play. Jenny sent me this, so you can all do it too.
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: My Hubby (yes I know that corny, but its true)
C- Cake or Pie: pie
D- Day of Choice: Thurs- I don't babysit anyone and the older kids are at school.
E- Essential Item: book
F- Favorite Color: blue
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: neither. Give me chocolate or give me death (or at least not gummy candy)
H- Hometown: Moab, This place feels like home
I- Indulgence(s): Mommy night out: the bookstore and a meal by myself
J- January or July: July, I hate the cold
K- Kids: 5
L- Life is incomplete without: church and kids
M- Marriage Date: Aug 9, 1997
N- Number of Siblings: 5; 3 sis, 2 bro
O- Oranges or Apples: oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: ruining my children and bizarre accidents
Q- Quote(s): I can never think of good quotes when I want them. I tend to be brain dead in this area.
R- Reason To Smile: Maggie and Bridget playing. My flowers coming up. Watching DH fly a kite with the kids. The View from my front window.
S- Something new: David's new car, which leaves one for me ALL THE TIME!
T- Tag: lajendi, Brandon Sanderson's site
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I've got a dancing soul in a non-dancing body
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Save a cow, eat a vegetarian
W- Worst Habit: Being lazy
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: I've had far more of these, so ultrasounds I guess
Y- Your Favorite Food: This white chocolate/chocolate cheesecake recipe I have, I've only made twice because it has like 850 calories per serving
Z- Zodiac: Libra
There you go. Learn anything new?

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Funny, I responded to this tag today as well, but the version I was tagged with was slightly different. Guess it got changed somewhere along the way.

readerMom said...

the internet is like a giant game of telephone.

jendoop said...

You actually did it, color me impressed. So funny that Tracie sent out a get to know you thing today too. Her acidic side cracks me up.
What did I learn about you? That you have an awesome cheesecake recipe you've been hoarding. Do your remember I made a double chocolate cheesecake for your wedding shower and your comment was, "Wow you made this?" The only reason you weren't smacked is because the mark would have shown on the wedding pictures.

Love you!

Cammie said...

I Agree with Jenny. I CANT believe youve had this super awsome yummy recipe and have kept it secret. Don't you know that im in desperate need of comfort foods these days. This PFO Hole in my heart thing should be closed with CHOCOLATE.
.....at least thats what i keep telling myself. :D