Monday, June 9, 2008

If Life Were Easy It Wouldn't Be So Hard

OK Jenny, you were right, reading more than one Sherrie Dew book in a row is repetitious. But she so often says things that really resonate with me. I won't say more than this because I can't find the book. We told the kids if they picked up the front room and family room well enough to vacuum we would go see Kung Fu Panda. So in the resulting frenzy my book disappeared.
King Fu Panda was good though. I don't think I've heard David laugh that hard in a while. I was surprised at how good it was. We are even thinking we want to buy it when it comes out.

If Life Were Easy It Wouldn't Be So Hard. Sherrie Dew. Deseret Book. 2005

1 comment:

jendoop said...

Just think one day when you find it again you'll be re-inspired.

Thanks for the info about Kung Fu Panda. THe kids want to see it but then they are subject to the marketing machine sitting in the family room more than me. Its good to know its worth seeing as a family.