Thursday, July 24, 2008

The Penguin Who Knew Too Much


I really like these Donna Andrews books. For some reason they tickle my funny bone and the plots doesn't seem as predictable as most light mysteries do. Of course they are secondary mysteries, because humor seems to be the main genre. They are light, funny and not so stupid I have to disengage my brain to read them. I only wish my library had more than two. I know that there are a lot more. I always feel weird about buying these kinds of books because I read them so fast and don't usually reread them. It seems like a waste of money. So, I need to get someone else to do it. Cammie, you should really try these, I think you will like them, if you like that other author, Mary Janice Davidson. (How's that for subtle?)
The Penguin Who Knew Too Much. Donna Andrews. St. Martins. 2008

1 comment:

Cammie said...

Hey do you think if i got a whole bunch of books from the library and sent them to you that you would be able to read them and then send them back in time for no late fees?