Thursday, April 2, 2009

Meme of the Week- 3 because my love has gone away.

David is out of town until Sat. and in the place of adult companionship I will post this meme about my spouse. Feel free to do the same.
You know the drill... copy, paste into a note, change your answers, then tag all your married girlfriends. Oh, and make sure you send your answers to your hubby and let him check!

1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
most likely a kids movie. If he chose an action/sci-fi flick

2. You're out to eat/what kind of dressing on his salad?
bleu cheese

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
squash/liver

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
water

5. Where did he go to high school?
Cactus

6. What size shoe does he wear?
11 1/2

7. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Ham and cheese and tomato and pickles and lettuce and anything else you could pile on

8. What would he eat every day if he could?
chips and Herdez salsa (oh wait, he almost does eat this every day)

9. What is his favorite cereal?
Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds

10. What would he never wear?
uncomfortable shoes

11. What is his favorite sports team?
BYU football

12. Who did he vote for?
McCain

13. Who is his best friend?
me of course, or Ryan Morrill

14. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
drink Dr Pepper

15. Something he does that you wish he wouldn't do?
stay up too late on the computer (not like that isn't what I'm doing right now)

16. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
cheesecake

17. Did he play sports in high school?
Basketball but only jr high

18. What could he spend hours doing?
computer games, talking on phone to family

19. What is one talent he has?
wonderful with people

20. What's his favorite color?
Blue

Extra points if you know what song I quoted in the title

2 comments:

jendoop said...

I am surprised at how many of these are the same for our hubbies! You'll have to check out my blog to see which ones :)

jendoop said...

Oh, and I can totally hear that song in my head.. but heck if I can think of the title. Of course it is an 80s tune. "Gone baby gone, my love has gone away.." Is it Violent Femmes?