David is out of town until Sat. and in the place of adult companionship I will post this meme about my spouse. Feel free to do the same.
You know the drill... copy, paste into a note, change your answers, then tag all your married girlfriends. Oh, and make sure you send your answers to your hubby and let him check!
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
most likely a kids movie. If he chose an action/sci-fi flick
2. You're out to eat/what kind of dressing on his salad?
3. What's one food he doesn't like?
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
5. Where did he go to high school?
6. What size shoe does he wear?
7. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Ham and cheese and tomato and pickles and lettuce and anything else you could pile on
8. What would he eat every day if he could?
chips and Herdez salsa (oh wait, he almost does eat this every day)
9. What is his favorite cereal?
Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds
10. What would he never wear?
11. What is his favorite sports team?
12. Who did he vote for?
13. Who is his best friend?
me of course, or Ryan Morrill
14. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
drink Dr Pepper
15. Something he does that you wish he wouldn't do?
stay up too late on the computer (not like that isn't what I'm doing right now)
16. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
17. Did he play sports in high school?
Basketball but only jr high
18. What could he spend hours doing?
computer games, talking on phone to family
19. What is one talent he has?
wonderful with people
20. What's his favorite color?
Extra points if you know what song I quoted in the title