Wednesday, November 4, 2009

D is for David






































Every time I think about how David and I got together I have to say a quick prayer thanking my Heavenly Father for my husband. Many people talk about divine intervention in various parts of their lives and the strongest example in my life is how we got together. Basically the Lord picked us up, pushed us together, and said "You will get married." A few weeks after we came to our senses and had to deal with where we were.
Though there were a few rocky patches in the beginning we have a good strong marriage, with a developing and growing ability to communicate. Though we both have faults, we balance each other in ways we couldn't have known about only through dating.
He is an excellent father and a devoted, caring husband. I am and will be eternally grateful for him.

1 comment:

jendoop said...

It makes me happy to know that someone I love (you) has found someone to love who improves their life.