Saturday, September 18, 2010

Farewell to Summer

I will deal with the farewell to Moab later, when I know more details about exactly when, though right now we are looking to move to San Antonio on Oct. 6th. Which is in less than three weeks, which I don't want to think about now or I will panic a little bit more. So, on to the last activities of summer.
There was a back to school carnival which was enjoyed by all:

Today we also hiked to the Upheaval Dome in Canyonlands National Park. A very cool place, though it did make me nervous having all those kids up there. to find out more about how this impressive place was formed, look here.
And B's fourth birthday was today. Just by chance, Grandpa and Grandma Ward and cousins and aunts and uncles were here, so we had a good little party.


Now I suppose we have to accept that fall is upon us and buckle down to work, but summer was a lot of fun.

1 comment:

jendoop said...

Love that picture of Ellie, she is getting so big, they all are! Good luck with everything!