Thursday, December 9, 2010

Snuffle snort

With Bridget in pre-school several days a week and the emergencies coming at a sower pace, I decided I would blog more frequently. Then the germs attacked.
I was standing in the church cultural hall, being parently and proud of J. who was getting his Arrow of Light.(pictures posted when I find the camera) I started to sneeze. Repeatedly. Then cough. By the time we got home my eyes were swollen, my ears and jaws and teeth hurt, I couldn't breathe and I ached everywhere. I don't think I've ever gotten a cold this fast.
So all posting ideas I had are now lost in a pea-soup fog of cold medicine and snot. I'll get back to you later.

1 comment:

jendoop said...

I'm sorry you're sick. If you have to be sick it is better in a warm climate. It has gotten cold here. I keep thinking that I'm getting something but it hasn't hit full strength. Keeping my throat soothed with peppermint herbal tea for now.

Good luck with your cold and Christmas prep.