Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Many belated birthdays

We have had four birthdays since Christmas and I find myself remiss in celebrating the wonderful children I have been blessed with.

First we have J, who though my second son, is first in the year. He was very excited about his present and happy to be 11 and out of cub scouts. He is struggling with some social issues at school but loves the gifted and talented program. He has become a book worm and science geek. Both of which I heartily approve of.

Next up was M. She was excited to be 6 and to have her friend J. come over to our house. He seemed a bit overwhelmed ( most kids are) but we had a good time.

Then we have E. She is so big at 9 that I am just amazed at the glimpses of young woman that sneak out sometimes. She still loves art and has developed quit the social network in the time we've been here.

And today we celebrated N.'s first birthday. I can't believe it has been a year already. He had a wonderful time playing with the balloons. He couldn't care less about a present and the very cool rainbow jello cake just seemed to confuse him. But we had a good day anyway.

I love my children and I am so grateful for the blessing of having them in my life.

OK, now you have the text but I can't get the pictures to post. So maybe in a day or two I will post the pics, sorry.

No comments: