Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I am in love

14 years ago I married the most wonderful man in the world. And I am still wonderfully in love. Lately I have really noticed how much joy I have in my family. I have had moments of just watching each of them and feeling an intense feeling of love and joy from being able to be with them. That might not have been the clearest sentence ever but it is hard to describe those quiet moments of peace that come out of nowhere.
I would post photos of them, but I think I've mentioned before that I don't have a camera currently. Each and every member of my family brings something new and different to my life and I feel privileged to be their mother (or wife, depending).
I was thinking of writing something about each, but I think I've already reached my sappiness quotient for one post. I hope all of these loving thoughts will survive the road trip to Utah we are about to go on.

1 comment:

jendoop said...

That is hugely sappy for you! So happy that you are happy and your years of dedication are resulting in great blessings. Good luck with your trip, wish we could meet up.