Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fun Fridays?

Our schedule is a bit different this year as we splurged and bought a pass to a local swimming pool. Places to get wet for free are less plentiful here than in other places we have lived. The pool is open every day except Mondays. So, in the interest of getting our money's worth from said pool pass, Fun Fridays have become Fun Mondays. Less alliteration, hopefully just as much fun.

Moving has also messed with our schedule. In fact for the first summer in a long time we don't have a written schedule. I miss it more than I thought I would. I tend to wander around in a funk without something telling me what to do. I operate most efficiently in a state of crisis evidentally.

So here are a few pics. I am thinking about making this the summer of 5 mile radius. Since that's what we have done for the first few. And since I haven't posted pics in a while, some of the backlog.
The new trampoline is so comfy

B.'s preschool graduation

N. playing dress-up



Moving the trampoline, so funny

They almost lost it rolling it to the house

Wetlands, dry kids

N

Everybody at the point we turned around

E.

His father's son

No comments: