Saturday, November 2, 2013

Second day, still going

So, I have managed to go two days in a row. Yay me for that.  I was going to post pics from Halloween but my camera has run off. I suspect the small blond child but he isn't very reliable on remembering what he does with stuff.
Today I managed a Bountiful Basket collection site, folded 10 loads of laundry, spent an awful lot of money at the grocery store and took a wonderfully long nap.

I wish I had more interesting things to write about but I feel awful and still need to fold a ten gallon bucket of socks. I will point you toward an informative web site on endometriosis, if you are interested.  I also find the bountiful baskets website to be very helpful.

Might not post tomorrow, no computers allowed on Sunday. If I can post from my phone I will.

Have a good Sunday.

more like this here.

No comments: